Goals and Objectives
- The goal of this course is to train professionals to work with both victims of domestic violence and batterers.
- This course will help participants understand how to utilize the power and control wheels, and effectively use the curriculum to enhance facilitator skills within the group setting.
This package contains the following courses:
- 21 Hour Power and Control: Working with Men who Batter
- Substance Abuse and Domestic Violence
Our courses are approved by the DCF office of Domestic Violence
and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and
Mental Health Counseling. Completion of
both courses is required to become a BIP provider.
ONLY $125.00 During the Month of October
- Teacher: Silvernail Online