The Resident Screening and Admissions: Module 3 Course is divided into 6 different courses:
- Client Rights & Confidentiality Laws
Support Levels of Recovery Residences
Techniques for Recovery Residence Staff
- Signs and
Symptoms of Intoxication and Withdrawal
Indicators of Substance Use Disorders
Management for Recovery Residence Staff
Course Goals and Objectives
The goal of this course is to provide the reader with the necessary information to:
- Enhance knowledge of client/resident rights and confidentiality
laws in the state of Florida.
knowledge of the different Levels of Support established by the National
Alliance of Recovery Residences (NARR) used to classify the level of care of
- Better understand the importance of establishing an
intake/interview process at a Recovery Residence.
signs and symptoms of drug intoxication and withdrawal
screening skills of individuals with substance use disorders
- Understand the importance of medication management policies- especially in residences where clients are participating in Medication Assisted Treatment
This workshop has been approved for 10 CEUs by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling. CE Broker Course Tracking Number: 20-555795. Provider #: 50-9339 The Certification Board of Addictions Professionals CE Provider # 5090.
- Teacher: Silvernail Consultant Services